FJALL RAVEN Canada Wool Shirt Jacket
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
You don’t need a beard and an axe to pull off a great lumberjack shirt. With that in mind, FJall Raven created a cozier, feminine cut of our Canada Shirt in soft flannel fabric blended with recycled wool.
Perfect as a light jacket or mid-layer beneath a shell for colder activities.
- 70% recycled wool, 30% polyamide.
- Comfortable long-sleeved shirt in soft, insulating flannel made from recycled wool and polyester.
- Wool wicks moisture away and warms even when damp.
- Women’s version of the popular men’s shirt, here with a more feminine fit and a softer fabric.
- Works great as a jacket on sunny autumn days as well as an insulating mid-layer on top of a t-shirt or base-layer top.
- Two chest pockets with flaps.
- G1000 Eco reinforcements on reverse side of cuffs, front placket, collar and pocket flaps.